Monday, March 23, 2009

My First Blog

And so begins the journey.. into the life and times.. of Andrew J. Mendoza.

This is my first time ever making one of these things. Well, except for the short-lived Xanga I had back in high school, but I'm not counting that. So why, in my last quarter as an undergraduate at UCLA, am I deciding to start up one of these things? Good question. I suppose the main reason is that it would be nice to have some record of my thoughts and happenings, so when I'm old and have nothing else to do, I can go read my old blogs and laugh at how silly I was. Hence, my intention for these blogs is to make a compilation of present and past memories, thoughts, and feelings; to capture in words specific parts of my life, so I won't forget them as time goes on. I can already think of a lot of things that I want to record, that I want to remember. Things that I want to be able to look back upon and recall how I thought and felt at the time, because remembering them will remind me of what is really important. And I don't want to forget things like that!

So, with that, I end my first blog. Hopefully many more to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment