Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Westwood Omelette

I realized that my past few posts have been me ranting about stuff I didn't like, so I decided it was time to write about something of which I revere: The Westwood Omelette.

The Westwood Omelette at Headlines is my favorite meal in Westwood. The omelette seriously has everything you could ever ask for in an omelette, and more. It's like God descended from the Heavens, looked at the omelettes we had here on Earth, and said, "No no you silly humans, here is how you make an omelette." God then proceeded to create the Westwood Omelette and entrusted Headlines with the task of distributing His creation to the world at a reasonable price. God looked at the Westwood Omelette and said, "Yes, this is good."

I was trying to find a picture of it online and I couldn't find one, but the picture wouldn't do it justice anyways. Just imagine in your head a huge omelette, with cheese, avocado, bacon, ham, and tomatoes, served with delicious hash browns and french toast. Now imagine that x10 and you have the Westwood Omelette. I realize that an omelette may not seem like a thing to get this excited over, but only those who have not tasted the Westwood Omelette would think such things. I hope to some day live in a world where everyone appreciates the Westwood Omelette for what it really is, and I have them served to me in bed on a platter every morning by little Headlines fairies. Until then, if you're down to go get a Westwood Omelette at Headlines, I'm down as well.

4 comments:

  1. you WOULD write a blog about the Westwood omelette. Let's celebrate your new job by going to Headlines- your treat, because, after all, you have a new job and I am now a private school student. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iLOVE omelette's...i'd get an egg white veggie omelette (topped with salsa) every brunch when i lived on-campus!

    and i've had headlines once or twice, and i quite enjoyed it, although i don't think i had the westwood one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't tried the westwood omelette.. but this post sure makes me miss dining hall omelettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHAHAH Of all the things God would make... You're silly Andrew.

    ReplyDelete